There’s something new you get to learn about the Royal family every day. Ever since the first royal family transmission in 1969, they know just how to keep the public entertained- albeit perhaps not deliberately.
Literally, all they have to do is live their life, very much like the Kardashians, when you come to think of it. Plus, the element of excitement is prevalent owing to the unique lifestyle Royals have to adopt from birth.
It’s mindblowing how, although born in the same country and the same world, a Royal has a completely different life than that of normal people. But, for now, all that can be done is stare in awe at the majesty of the throne.
Major Royal Events in 2021
This year is going to turn out to be an extremely eventful one for the Royals- full to the brim with milestone anniversaries and royal babies!
- For starters, Prince William and Princess Kate are about to be uncle and aunt for the third time! The Duchess’ younger sister, Pippa, is about to welcome her second child into the world with her husband James Mathews, making her first son Arthur an older brother.
- Queen Elizabeth will be celebrating a big landmark birthday his year! On April 21st, the Queen will be turning 95 years old.
- Prince Phillip, the husband of the Queen, celebrates his 100th birthday in 2021, which is undoubtedly a huge milestone.
- Little Prince Louis is not so little anymore- it’s time for him to follow his older siblings, Princess Charlotte and Prince George, to school. The young prince will be beginning nursery school this year! Let’s cross our fingers for a “first day of school” picture. Wouldn’t that be the most adorable thing ever?
- Princess Zara, married to Mike Tindall (a very talented rugby star), is expecting a child this year. This is her third child which means it’s going to make her daughters, Lena and Mia, the elder sisters!
- Another Royal baby! Princess Eugenie, and her husband Jack Brooksbank, are going to be welcoming their first child into this world in the early year. Pretty exciting for the Royal family, as this is the first grandchild of Prince Andrew and Princess Sarah. For Prince Phillips and Queen Elizabeth, however, this will be the 9th great-grandchild.
- 29th April 2021 will mark 10 years of Prince William and Princess Kate’s wedding! Oh, how the time flies!
Let’s Wrap It Up!
Now that we know what an eventful year 2021 is going to be for the Royals, here’s to hoping some of that good luck and happy spirits rub off on all of us.